Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out
Chorus 2x
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out
-------------------------------------------------------
This song is everything I feel right now..maybe feel isn't the best word, but you get what I mean.. A thousand times I've failed.. that's so true.. I am always repeating sins that I know I should not commit.. even now, I'm still struggling with sins that I know I shouldn't do..how many times I've promised God that I will change completely, but still fail.. it's not easy.. it's a day-to-day struggle..it's so easy just to do things our way instead of God's way.. but God is merciful, and He can change our hearts if we would surrender to Him everyday, and ask Him to transform us from the inside out.. He is Sovereign over all things.. He can change us..Let His will be done in our lives..that's my prayer..
No comments:
Post a Comment