Anyway, I was sitting in Studying and Teaching the Bible class just now and our professor was handing out a new assignment and someone said, "Yay! another assignment!" I think he wasn't really being excited about getting another assignment, cos now it's the middle of the semester and everyone's been getting a lot of hws. But, somehow God used it to encourage me cos it reminds me that I shouldn't be dreading my assignments, but to change my attitude and do my assignments with a joyful spirit. Wouldn't it be great if I approach the assignments and tasks that I am given with a joyful attitude every day? I have to do them anyway, and they are good and necessary for me to learn, so why don't I be joyful when I do them? So I pray that God will give me a joyful spirit and each one of you the joy that comes from him as we do our homeworks and jobs.
相比较之下 . . .
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment