My philosophy of blogging has changed since I first started blogging. At first, I blogged as a way of sharing my life in the US with friends back home and sharing the photos I took (this was back in my high school years when I first discovered the fun of photography). After I went to college, I kept up with blogging once in a while, still with the intention to share photos and to jot down some thoughts/reflections of what I learned. However, the lack of coherence in the blog has kept me from becoming a good blogger and I had thoughts of closing it. Right now, the blog has become a sort of memory book for me, more than being a place to attract readers. Maybe if I start putting more efforts in, I can become a better blogger, but that will not be because I want to impress people who come across this blog.
3 comments:
No, dont close it!! I am always reading ur blog!!!!
ops, that was me, Mic, Phe. I am using Grace's lappie now. haha.
haa..thanks Mic! I was just re-thinking about why I blog and I want to have a focus to my blog instead of just posting whatever when I feel like it.
Post a Comment