Jun 19, 2012

2011 Countdown in Johor

On the eve of the 2011 new year, I went to Johor to celebrate the countdown with my aunt and uncles (I was in Singapore prior to that). It was my first time celebrating the new year in Johor so I didn't know what to expect but the fireworks turned out to be nice.
Many people gathered in front of the shopping mall to see the fireworks.
my aunt and her niece
golden sprinkles raining down
no tripod used because to be honest, I'm not skilled in taking photos of fireworks but I like how they turn out anyway.


the then newly-wed couple (my aunt and new uncle) enjoying the show
father and daughter watching the fireworks
another pair of dad-daughter (with wide opened mouth gasps too. keke)

1 comment:

HeeJin said...

what a fun moment! your giggle at the last picture made me giggle too. kekeke