ok, i've been at Moody Bible Institute since Saturday. It has been a lot of fun as we're doing our international orientations these few days. I have been so busy cos there are lots of things to take care of such as unpacking, getting paperworks done, running around the campus to different departments.. anyway, the internet in my dorm room is not set up yet, so i'm using the computer in the lab now. I have so many things to tell about Moody but I can't do that now..hahaa.. I've been really tired these few days..can't seem to get enough sleep. anyway, i really wanna thank God for everything at Moody..i've met friends from other countries(international students n MKs aka missionary kids). the American students will move in tomorrow and my roommate is coming tomorrow too. I will try to update soon when i get settled down. btw, i miss Malaysia a lot!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment