Nov 15, 2008

I'm thankful for...

I know it's not thanksgiving yet, but I just feel like taking some time to thank God for all the things that He is working in my life lately...
I'm thankful
for being at Moody, it's a great school, I'm learning so much
for my parents, I know they miss me while I'm at school, but they still care for me in a
long distance way..haa..
for the sunshine everyday..although some days are gloomier than others..
for God's Word..


for my amazing friends, here in Moody and elsewhere..
for the encouragement they give me
for cheering me up when I feel weighed down by the many things that I need to do..
for God's unfailing love..although I have failed him over and over again...
for glasses..or else i can't see clearly..haa..


for providing me a job on campus, working in food service is fun..
for God creating me as I am..and giving me a purpose in life...
for music...



for colors...

for flip flops..i love my black flip flops..haa..

for sticky notes..i like writing random stuffs on them or important notes so i won't forget thgs..
for food..i love eating .. 
for cats...they're so cute
for relaxing moments...
for cameras...
for the ability to love others..
for everything.. .

Thank you, God!

No comments: