Nov 18, 2008

Choir..

We had an amazing Handel's Messiah concert yesterday. And it was awesome because of th words and music of the oratorio itself and the message about our Messiah that the whole oratorio is about. It's just a wonderful experience to be a part of it. We had professional musicians and some students playing in the orchestra. The auditorium was packed. This is a peek at the audience from the second floor.This is the 58th year Moody is having the Messiah concert, I think. So I guess I'll sing in it again next year. yay! Our conductor, Mr. Edmonds.

I enjoy watching the musicians play. I love the string instruments, the harpsichord, and the trumpets.Well, I'm done with oratorio chorus, now we are busy rehearsing for the Candlelight Carols concert which is coming up in December. It'll be fun! And I'm loving the songs we're singing.. =)

No comments: