I just realized it is October now. I mean I knew it was the month of October already since the 1st of October but it never settle into my mind until now. This first week of school has been busy since I had to catch up on the readings and assignments but I am happy to say I just completed my first written assignment for the course, vacuumed (or hoovered, as they call it) my room, and am doing laundry now. :)
Autumn is here (possibly my favourite season of the year)! I have to go out and take pictures of the changing leaves soon.
Oh, and I just realized that there is no American-style apple cider and pumpkin spice latte goodness in the UK (or at least they are not that common here).
Anyway, happy fall or whatever season you are in now!
"And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years..."
Gen 1:14
God is the one who set time and the seasons in place. Let us continue to be amazed by our Creator and live each day in thankfulness to Him.
相比较之下 . . .
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment