Jan 21, 2011

January in Singapore

"Girls'" night out in Orchard road


I love the colourful lights

random "big gulp" at the playground



A big thank you to both my aunts for spending time with me and making my stay in sunny island Singapore a wonderful time. Happy 2011!

2 comments:

Aaron C. said...

You were in SINGAPORE???? Coming back to sibu?

phebe said...

unfortunately I couldn't make it to Sibu, i was in Singapore till Jan 4th and flew back to Chicago (i've already had 2 weeks of school already). I was in Sri Aman for a week at my grandparents' (my aunt had a wedding) and went to Singapore and some Johor the rest of the time because my aunt's husband is from JB but they work in Singapore. I was the photographer at the wedding.
I was supposed to meet up with Joyce, Shan etc but due to some miscommunication I only got to meet Grace. haa..but I'm graduating this December, so hopefully i'll get to go back again then, and meet friends.