It's winter break now. Besides going to church, I've been staying at home a lot. Life at home with no homework or deadlines make me lazy.
I hope to read some books, sort out the photos in my computer, and organize some things so I can be set for the new semester next year.
相比较之下 . . .
5 months ago



2 comments:
the first one gives me a sense of timelessness. it seems that time is paused for a moment. makes me feel very lonley.
the second one makes me think a lot about 'direction'. different footprints and yet they are toward the same direction. someone might have run...it's a great picture aesthetically, too!
i don't know about the third one - i mean, what would i feel about it. what's your thought on this, phebe? :>
i totally agree with u on the first one. I guess the sense that time is paused is why I like the pic. I took the second pic just on the way walking to the car. The third pic is taken from inside the car through the window. It's one of those "inside looking out" pic. Sometimes in life when we look at things, we look through layers--the dirty glass and raindrops--but if we really go out it's actually pretty.
Post a Comment