I just want to encourage all of you to make God the center of your life this new year..
I counted how I use the 168 hours in a week and found that I spend so much time doing things like eating, getting ready in the morning, etc but only such a small portion of my time reading God's word and praying. Even if i set apart an hour a day to read the Bible and pray, that's only 7 hours out of the 168 I have each week (and i often fail to spend one hour every day doing devotion). My new year resolution this year is to make God the center of my life, not just a part of my life. My motives, my thoughts, my words, and my actions should be based on my faith in God and the hope of His coming and resurrection. God is not an add-on thing to our lives, but the core of our lives. Be a good steward of your time and the life God gave you this year.
I counted how I use the 168 hours in a week and found that I spend so much time doing things like eating, getting ready in the morning, etc but only such a small portion of my time reading God's word and praying. Even if i set apart an hour a day to read the Bible and pray, that's only 7 hours out of the 168 I have each week (and i often fail to spend one hour every day doing devotion). My new year resolution this year is to make God the center of my life, not just a part of my life. My motives, my thoughts, my words, and my actions should be based on my faith in God and the hope of His coming and resurrection. God is not an add-on thing to our lives, but the core of our lives. Be a good steward of your time and the life God gave you this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment